Ubud All Inclusive: Rice Terrace – Swing – Volcano – Waterfall
Ubud All Inclusive: Rice Terrace – Swing – Volcano – Waterfall US$ 39
See the most scenic spots on the central Bali with breathtaking landscape. A perfect trip for the nature lover. Visit the majestic Batur volcano, waterfall, Ubud monkey forest sanctuary and rice terrace. Furthermore, have a chance to shoot the most Instagram photos from the jungle swing for a lifetime memories.
2 Participant >> US$ 52 / person
3 Participant >> US$ 45 / person
4 Participant >> US$ 43 / person
5 Participant >> US$ 39 / person
More than 5 participant, please contact us for special group offer.
Roughly 05.00 p.m
(Depend on the traffic)
What To Bring
- Comfortable Clothes
- Hat & Sunscreen
- Camera Recommended
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Parking Fees
- Mineral Water
- All Entrance Tickets
- Sarong and Umbrella if Necessary
- Buffet Lunch
- Bali Swing
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terrace - Swing - Volcano
Pick up time: 09.00 a.m
Places /Activities Covered:
- Ubud Monkey Forest, A small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys (Maccaca) located in the hearth of Ubud. The presence of sacred forest is a demonstration of the harmonious coexistence of humans and nature.
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a place show the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.It offers the stunning view of rice terrace where we can see from the main road, a perfect Bali photo opportunity with its dramatic views.
- Bali Swing, feel the thrilling as you soar high above jungle, rice fields, and valley and capture the most unique memorable photos of a lifetime on the Bali Swing.
- Batur Volcano, the most favorite tourist destination in the central mountains area of Bali. Its offer the magnificent view of the second biggest volcano in Bali with lake Batur which fills the large part of the caldera.
- Buffet Lunch at the restaurant facing to the Kintamani volcano with amazing view.
- Tegenungan Waterfall, its a great attraction in Ubud area for the nature lover viewing the green vegetation surround it with the sound of the water break the silence of the village.
Good Tour and value for money
You cannot copy content of this page